amsolutions

Very True!!!! This stranger is in everyone’s house. We need to get us free by making some strict rules and to follow them. The T.V. is doing more harm then benefits.
From India, Mumbai
vijumba
As rightly pointed out TV (and other gadgets) are having adverse influence on family relationships. Mostly people are hooked on to it and having remote/mouse/mobile touch instead of human touch.
But in this scenario it is not possible for us to relegate such electronic devices totally.
Hence we should make a trade off and see that we are not under the control of gadget, instead we are controlling them.

From India, Coimbatore
kiran lakkanna
very nice message roshni, keep going of spreading useful message to the society thankyou.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................................

From India, Bangalore
jayasreesri
hai its very nice and the theme u have selected is very realistic and one could not present it in such a manner, nice an eye opener for those who lack clarity
From India, Warangal
shyja das
Awesome..... As it says....teh choice is mine to forward or not....but not forwarding will be like doing unjustice to myself... Thank you very much for such a wonderful post
From India, Kollam
n_ljr

good evening to all.
after many of the replies, i found that many of us have SPARE TIME TO WATCH THESE TYPE OF SERIALS, WILLINGLY OR OTHER. SOME FIVE YEARS BACK WE HAVE ONLY LIMITED CHANNELS AND MOST OF THEM ARE OWNED BY GOVT. BUT NOW IT IS WITH THE HANDS OF BUSINESS PEOPLE, WHICH IS LIVING WITH THE HELP OF ADVERTISEMENTS ONLY. SO WE WERE NOT SUPPOSE TO THINK ABOUT THE QUALITY.
BUT SOME CHANNELS WERE BROADCASTING REALLY GOOD THINGS. TRY TO WATCH THOSE IF YOU HAVE SPARE TIME INSTEAD OF WATCHING SOME ROUGH SERIALS WITH YOUR FAMILY.
THANK YOU,
L J RAJAGOPALAN
LAKSHMI ENTERPRISES.

From India, Madras
ISSACBAH
Very true..the stranger has some co-called 'cool' cousins as well...like Facebook, Orkut n similars and of course Playstation!
From Bahrain, Manama
bhat.navnit
Dear Roshni,
I can understand your views very clearly.But coin has both sides.same applies here too.Why you are taking things negatively.Please approach positively.Tv gives education to you in almost all subject including sex.When we were young we used to imagine things while explained by our teachers.Thanks to T.V that now my kid who is a 12 yrs now knows things better than me when i was of her age.
When your belovers are far away and in trouble a cell phone call makes the things to do easy. And when your belovers are away a call makes you feel happy that they are safe Right?
Invention of computer made the paper work less and this has reduced the stationery we uses and indirectly saving our trees which is a must for saving our environment.
I Pod is also the same.
SO what my opinion is that "TAKE THINGS POSITIVELY RATHER THAN THE WAY YOU DID"
Regards
Navnit

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.