No Tags Found!

sandy_1136

Dear Nagi, But a compnay has diduct pf on 2600, 2934, etc. how i can suggest him, he will be diduct pf on minimum basic, he want proof of pf diduct of minimum basic
From India, New Delhi
sub.sharmaHR
You are right Mr. Satish Arrears always calculated in gross salary. But Pl.See Gross Salary should not be more than Rs. 10000 Pm. Subhash Sharma Mgr. (P & A)
From India, Delhi
KOTHANDAM

Dear Friends
For your information we are adding the travelling reimbursement for our sales employee. In some months of our employees are getting more than 10,000/- as a gross salary. We are calculating the ESI amount with inclusive of travelling reimbursement. I want to know whether the travelling reimbursement has to be included or not while calculating the ESI amount ?

From India, Madras
yogeshsurti

if it is possible, please send me that Govt notification that PF should be deducted on minimum wages i.e. on 3934.or try to explain in details.
From India, Ahmadabad
sangeeta biswas
Halo Sridhar,
ESI will be deducted on Gross salary which includes Basic,HRA,Conveyance allowance,Special Allowance if any.Fooding & Medical Reimbursement will be excluded.
Also the Gross Salary must be less than 10,000.
Regards,
Sangeeta

From India, Calcutta
sathish.hr1975

Dear pal,
If you provide your salary structure, Deductions of P.F.&E.S.I. can be determined. Ex : PF will be deducted on Basic Salary+D.A.+Cash equvlnt. to foodgrain supply, whereas E.S.I. can be deducted on Gross Salary. Depends on salary component, whether it will form Gross Salary or not. Ex : Coveyance will not be included in Gross Salary.
For any query you have to be feel free to send to my mail ID

bai,
P.Sathish Kumar
91-9885700350

From India, Jaipur
sathish.hr1975

Dear Sridhar,
Your query is right. The allowances that you have mentioned will not form the Gross Salary. In addition to that Entertainment Allowance, Washing Allowance, Other Reimbursements & any another allowance which will be paid at intervals exceeding two months will not form the Gross Salary.

From India, Jaipur
Suryakiran
please specify you question correctly, so as to help accordingly. Self has the vast experience on the subject regards Surya
From India, Anklesvar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.