No Tags Found!

pragati1986kolte@rediffmail.com
i just want to know if i hv to pay salary for the candidate who is jobless now but he were work before 2 months so i just want to know k on which basis i have to pay? i have to options like i can demand his last organisation salary slip and on that basis or the basis which our company provides to freshers.
From India, Pune
aa_somani

Hello Pragati You should demand him his last Salary Salary Slip and on that basis you can decide his payment. Atul Somani
From India, Pune
ansarisamir

Hey i think atul is right. You need to compensate the incumbent based on his most recent salary slip provided by the organisation.
From India, Mumbai
ya i demand his salry slip of the last organisation but the here i heard like now he is jobless so i have to offer as we offer to fresher
From India, Pune
i just wan to know abt leaves plz help m geeting confuse as per ma company rule we provide 1 cl for 30 working days......n if in case if any person taking 2 day leave so wt should i mention here?i can not mention on leave card as cl rit?
From India, Pune
Cite Contribution

Greetings,
Please find my suggestions as attached below :
  • Consider his pay in parallel to any talent you would hire with the same amount of experience and education.
  • Take the salary slip from the last employer.
  • Offer him a competitive pay in alignment with the budget of your company and the market standards.
  • Please remember , you would require him to stay motivated at the role you are hiring him. Hence set the message correct, right in the beginning.
  • Last but not the least, please don't treat him as a fresher. His experience and professional efficiency is valuable to your company. Hence respect that. You cannot expect a talent to behave with you, if you are trying to take an advantage of his situation. You need him to respect your company. Hence treat him accordingly
Please do write the bottle necks you face while implementing this. We look forward to troubleshoot them for you.
Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
ajay4u
I am completely with 's opinion on the subject.
If you are calling him as a telent, you should pay him as per your organization's salary structure benchmarked as per the Industry standard.
The other way is you can ask him for his last drawn salary slip pay him after a reasonable hike on the same.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.