No Tags Found!

Djeacoumar S
Very Nice article. irrespective of level, everyone should think before - assuming as he/she as in that place. thanks for such an interesting article. jai

SATISH KUMAR DHANWAL

Dear All,

My personal experience on "communication" is that more than 70% of the time we speak through our "emotions" and not "thinking". I do not mean emotions are not essential in communication but those depend on the situation. Communication is what is in your mind , your reason, logic etc. I have learnt in my 30 years of experience one important factor in communication : PEHLE TOLO PHIR BOLO". It is akin to diplomatic wisdom - "wait and watch policy". May be your words may create good feelings; may be those create terror and horror; may be those words carry wisdom for the other person and so on. "words, gestures" are to be used with sincere application of mind and with the end result in mind. It is always with a "purpose" in mind. Otherwise why should you communicate? " communication" is a subject which is most essential in life to learn and practice. And on this depends 'success" and "failures". In Law there is an essential element under the Law of Contract -- "when there is a duty to speak and you do not speak , then there is a legal presumption that you have accepted what the other person said". Similarly, while deposing in a court of law your demeanours and body language is taken note of by the trial judge and if he records that on the file that is taken into consideration while deciding what you deposed is how much correct and truthful of false. These principles also apply in common life situations also. "Anger" is one factor which puts you completely off guard and you might have to eat back your words, if law permits or the other person forgives you. "Stable and cool mind" always helps in better communication .

Regards,

Satish Kumar Dhanwal

From India, Delhi
PADMAJA GANESH
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D HAPINESS WISDOM SPRESDS WHEN SHARED THIS CITE IS ADDING VALUE TO SHARING OF RESOURCES...ILL TELL THIS STORY TO THOUSANDS THANKSSSSSSSSSS.KEEP UP THESE STORY INPUTS PLEASE...PADMAJA GANESH
From India, Guwahati
H@SS@N

Peer Sahab, An excellent way to make us understand a very basic thing. Appreciate your posting. Hassan :P
From Paraguay
hr_management
good words , it is always better we understand others in their view as per the situation needs before taking hasty reactions.............. very good words again sir.....
From India, Hyderabad
ksharmi
I really felt the mistake which i made when i started to read the story and once realized, i feel ashamed of myself. Thanks for sharing this message, I hope it will be a good lesson for each and everyone whoever reads your message.
Regards,
Sharmilaa. :)

From Sri Lanka, Colombo
rokvirgo
I agree...The similar stuff i read in steven coovey’s book 7 habits of .... This changed my approach towards life....most of the time we react to situations without actually knowing the facts.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.