No Tags Found!

sam2075
I am getting paid Rs.60000/month as professional fee, and additional Rs. 8000/month towards accommodation allowances, and TDS is been deducted at 10.3% on both (Rs.68000/month). I understand i will be getting From16A end of the year and I will need to file my returns. Which form do i need to use, will it be ITR-4? I have no Idea how to prepare income tax returns as a professional, though i would like to take assistance from an Tax consultant but am very interested in knowing the calculation like permissible deductions, exemptions. So if someone would be so kind enough to let me know on how to prepare my Saral/ITR for a professional (194J) would be highly appreciate. Looking forward to hear from all the experts here.

Thank you.
Sam

From India, Madras
mahendrushama

I am a doctor working in a private hospital & getting professional fee from the hospital. I don’t have any other source of income. Kindly guide me about the parts of ITR form IV to be filled.
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.