No Tags Found!

rupashah
Dear Debjani,
If you are sure that you are doing something right and good then do it confidently and never ever let the thought come to your mind what others will think...eventually the right wins.
Never be afraid or shy of doing anything that is good or right.
And a great job Hari. We have yoga sessions daily at 4 PM in our orgn. have just 5-6 participant who come that too mainly girls...but they are all benefitting.
Warm regards
Roopa.

From India, Pune
Barkha.Singh
Hi Hari, Its a nice PPT, very helpful in this busy schedule where coz of sitting we are putting on a lot of weight. Once a day these execrcise will help make aur body flexicible. Cheers!!!!
From India, Mumbai
hmchaturvedi
These are good and vary important exercises. In todays world where we are always seating in front of computer such exercises are must.
From India, Ahmadabad
arbind006

Dear, hari sir it is very useful for me i was suffering from back pain from last three days due to same as u say plz always send this type of motivation thanks Arbind Kumar IPMG
From India, Ahmadabad
Girirajtomat
This is one of the good presentation as the people are working 8-100 hours a day they should know ho wthe physical fitness is helpful in the dwm. Thank U It is short & I think cover all the muscles ecxercise too.
G S TOMAR
9911470610 :D

From India, Delhi
Neha Jain HR
Dear Hari,
Its really wonderful.
To add to this, we have organized Health, Fitness & Lifestyle training of 5 hrs for all the employees. And the response to the same was excellent. This can be one of the initiative from the HR dept.
regards
Neha

Sevel Kannan
Excellent presentation and the most useful guiding factors for software engineers spending most of their time in front of the computer. Thanks
Krishnan SV
Director
GSR Business Services (P) Ltd
Chennai 600020

sweety vashisht
its good dear. i m having survical n its very difficult gor me to it in fin of copmuter. regards manju dhiman
From India, Panipat
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.