No Tags Found!

hari.nair69

Just Four minutes please
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps 4_minutes_office_exercises_198.pps (549.5 KB, 2599 views)

seema singh
Exercise does help...however, I am not sure how many of us can really do it in the office...where every one is busy all the time... Very good ideas!!
From India, Lucknow
Sujatha Suresh
Hari,
The stretches are good and being a soft skills Trainer I find these will be helpful for Software professionals..
Thank you once again...
have a nice Day!
Regards,
Sujatha
How deeply you can touch another life, is how rich your life is. May you have much opportunity to profoundly impact lives around you.- SJV

From India, Bhilai
SeemaP

Hi Hari, Simply find you a highly resourceful and enjoy your highly knowledgable posts. Keep up the good job pal! You are a great help for beginners like us. THANKS & GOD BLESS:D

Syed Shahzad Ali

Dear its a good idea n one can do it in washroom very easily if he is fail to do in sitting place regards
From Pakistan, Karachi
seema singh
Dear Hari, Kindly tell me how do you implement (if you do) this exercise schedule in your company? Anyone else who has implemented such initatives successfully can share that with us. Thanks seema
From India, Lucknow
md.parwez hussain

Why does one need to go to washroom for this? Very simple and can be done at the working place itself as 4 mins. is not too long a time and other colleagues can also be motivated to do the same as today most of the work is done on computers in almost all the companies/organisation.
As for time is concerned it depends from person to person as how much importance one gives to his/her health as JAAN HAI TO JAHAN HAI.
Hari it is a very useful and wonderful posting.
Thanks
Parwez

From India, Delhi
bantupallisantoshpatnaik

Hari,
Its a good presentation ,Hari I believe that its shall be followed by ever employee as all are now-a-days computer addicted .So i advice them to have this Presentation as their Screen saver .
Once again thanx a lot Mr Hari for post such a good presentation
with regards
SANTOSH PATNAIK

debjani01

Dear Hari,
the article was quite helpful for most of us in my office: people have been complaining of aches and pains, owing to the cold weather or just plain lack of physical exercise. I am sure, that even in our really busy work schedules we can surely spare 4 minutes.
thanks and regards
Debjani

From India
debjani01

Dear Seema,
with regard to your query about Hari's posting of '4 minutes please', I started the exercises at work: a few people noticed and asked me what I was doing, so I just forwarded them the ppt. - so now I am pleasantly surprised, when I take a walk around the office to see people sitting and doing these exercises at their workstations.
At first it may be a little embarassing but the second time it's a piece of cake.
regards
Debjani

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.