No Tags Found!

Gogo

Irrespective of man or woman,this is an anecdote for all to read & understand.
I dont think only married prople should read this.the eligible unmarrieds should alo do the same to know the evolution that happens after marriage & they may be saved the heart aches & burns godforbid that crosses thier mind as well someday.
Regards
Gouri

From India, Pune
PraveenIP

Peer, Another excellent contribution by you. Wish you a Happy New Year 2008. Regards Praveen
From India
aabha
Hey this story is really nice !
Bt why only for the married .... Infact unmarried ones who have huge expectations from the unseen one whom they have to get married to shld understand that there is a lot more that lies beneath the cold expressions that soemtime overpower relationships .
Something that I learnt the hard way is that , " When you don't get wat u like , then start liking wat u get ... "
I hope that life gives all of us a chance to get the love and understnding we deserve .... bec desires are in plenty , bt wat we desrve is something that only the one abve knws .....
Love ,
Aabha :D

From India, Mumbai
garggopal
Don’t have words to express.....Good one I think we must have maturity and balance to have a g8 relationship.. Gopal
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.