No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Dear Sir/ Madam, My query is pertaining to nomination forms.

In our organization currently, we are taking the below nomination forms in hard copy format my question is can we maintain the same in soft copy format by following the below methods.

1. Gratuity nomination form

2. PF Nomination form No 2

We will upload the nomination forms in our HRMS software, employee will download it from the portal will take the print out and send to us by filling the same with his signature so that we can file it to his personal file.

Benefit for the company:- Currently, we are sending hardcopy through courier to all PAN India locations and they are sending back to us hardcopy again.

In this process, there is a huge wastage of printing cost as well as courier cost which can be saved.

Is there any notification from the government authority to maintain nomination forms in the soft copy?

From India, Pune
KK!HR

As per the Information Technology Act 2000, any document in digital form is as good as the hard copy. The digitalised record is as good as the original, the only proof required is that it has not been tampered or modified after signature. The improvised method serves the requirement since you have a hardcopy with original signature available in the file.
From India, Mumbai
Ketki Rishi
Thanks KKHR for reply but my point is i don’t want to keep any hardcopy i will take the printout and file it instead of handwritten copy.is it p=ok compliance point of view.
From India, Pune
KK!HR

You will have to safely keep the soft copy free from any tampering or virus attack as the original document. The print out is only an additional document and will not serve as the original. Subject to it you can go ahead.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.