No Tags Found!

hr_____
One employee resigned on 16-05-2023. We paid ESI contribution for May 2023 on 15-06-2023, before paying ESI contribution for April 2023. Now I filed for June 2023 and generated a challan. While filing for June 2023, I marked the above-mentioned employee as resigned and mentioned the resignation date. Only payment has to be done against June 2023 (by doing the authorization through a bank account). After that, I filed for April 2023, but the above-mentioned employee's name is not seen in the list of employees for filing for April 2023. What can be done here? How can I contribute to that employee for April 2023?

Please help me...

From India, Ernakulam
Madhu.T.K

When you are expected to remit the amount payable for April in May and then for May in June, why did you do it from the current to backwards? When you exited the employee, how can you remit the payment of a previous month? You do one thing, please contact the IT team of Sub Regional Office of ESIC and try to solve the issue.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.