meenakshee
Hello friends,
I am doing my MBA and i need a questionnaire to evaluate the performance appraisal system of a company. this questionnaire will be filled by employees of that company to determine loopholes in the system and have their feedback.
Thanks beforehand. :icon1:

From Mauritius
nashbramhall

Dear Meenakshee,
Please let me know where you are studying and whether you have a tutor guide or not.
Could you also pl let me know what stage you are at and what guidance you need? I have no ready-made questionaire with me. I have to do the same thing as you, i.e., search the web using Google.
Have you done any literature survey about the topic and how others have approached a study similar to yours? Have you decided on the methodology?
Unless you have some hypotheses to prove/disprove, you can't find a suitable questionnaire. Finding a questionnaire and then deciding on the hypotheses, is like "Putting the cart in front of the horse" as the saying goes.
Best wishes
Narasimhan
A retired academic in UK

From United Kingdom
dhaval srivastava
plzz help me which project topic i shud choose in hr. im doing summers in a hospital.plzzz help me
From India, Delhi
nashbramhall

Instead of asking members here, decide what interest you and the hospital in which you are going to do the project. The project should be of use to them as well as help you get the necessary knowledge and experience.
Simhan
A retired academic in UK.

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.