Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Dear friends, Is it not that psychological testing is more entertaining than serving real purpose? regards
From India, Delhi
sunilkumarbanerjee
Svolako, Keep sending the e-books. at our end E-books are not easy to comeby. it is nice to hear from across the continent anyway jai hind !!!! Happy independence day
From India, New Delhi
jasmin Koshy

Thank you v much for sharing this book ... We are in search of good tests that we can conduct in recruiting right personnels and informations like this are real very valuable to me at this time.
Thank u once again
Regards
Jasmin

From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
mindtuners
THIS BOOK IS DOWNLOADED LIKE A HOTCAKE TILL IT GOT POSTED BUT PLEASE FOR KNOWLEDGE PURPOSE ONLY YOU CAN HAVE THIS AS THE TITLE OF THE BOOK ITSELF STATES "The Psychologist's book of personality tests", I ADVICE THE FELLOW HR PROFESSIONALS TO SEEK APPROPRIATE PSYCHOLOGISTS GUIDANCE FOR USAGE PURPOSES RATHER THAN USING IT ON YOUR OWN WHICH WILL NOT BE HELPFUL TO SERVE ITS PURPOSE AND MAY LEAD TO ADVERSE RESULTS SOMETIMES.

THE NOTE IN THE BOOK IS QOUTED FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION:

This publication is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is sold with the understanding that the publisher is not engaged in rendering professional services. If professional advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought.

I AM PLANNING TO GIVE YOU THE IDEA OF MISTAKES HAPPENING AMONG THE HRS IN INDIA IN A FEW DAYS FOR A BETTER UNDERSTANDING IN THE USAGE OF PSYCHOMETRIC TOOLS FOR HR PURPOSES

MINDTUNERS

CHENNAI

From India, Madras
JJMASTERS
Hi!
I'm a psychologist and would like to know is there any test which can be dowloaded from net for assessing children of 9th and 10th and guide them in choosing their career.
I know some tests can be used but they all needs to be purchased.
Warm Regards,
jyothi

From India, Madras
Sujatha Suresh
Jyoti,
I have a suggestion, if you are serious about getting guidance about kids career try a test which will speak based on the latent talent of the kid.
As mindtuners has mentioned I agree that a little caution should be applied while analyzing the results.Awareness is one factor and Application will need one more addition and that angle is "Interpretation".
We also deal with Assessment tools and so I gave the suggestion, being fully aware of the implications.
The Assessment tool is charged and has good accuracy.If you or anyone is interested please feel free to E-mail query to .
Regards,
Sujatha
Head-Training & Assessments Div
Pravarra
"Life has come from a very beautiful source. If you remain in touch with that source, everything about you will be beautiful."-SJV

From India, Bhilai
sanjay_tuku4
Hello, Really a good book,it wil help me out in developing my own personality Regards Sanjay Das Training Manager
From India, Bhubaneswar
shweta.devane

Hey Hi..
Excellent Posting yaar..
I am very much intersted in reading material on Psychology testing..
Please keep sending this type of mail on my email Id
Thanks a loads
Shweta

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.