No Tags Found!

ruhirastogi1
Can any one help me in finding out the largest selling newspaper in Hindi As well as in english for the recuitment purpose,but statewise. Thz/redgs
From India, New Delhi
prasanna.hr
Ruhi,
d largest english daily for Job Vacancy is T.O.I. but it is being printed & published state wise (2nd is Indian Express).
How ever for Hindi daily u can go for "Dainik Jagran" but i m not sure whether it is leading 1 or not.
BYE
Prasanna[/b]

From India, Delhi
prashant.raghuvanshi

Dear Friend,
The popularity of news paper is location specific (both for hindi and english news papers). There are few sites on the net that will provide you the data of the popularity of news paper for specific states, you can search in Google for such sites.

From India, Mumbai
prasanna.hr
Thanx a ton pooja for your appreciation... Its good to see that you know how to reply.. CONGRATS
From India, Delhi
prasanna.hr
Can you plz specify me which site i should visit for getting the popularity of news papers for different states? Regards
From India, Delhi
Hrp. Pooja Lalwani
Good reply Prasanna, Like nature! I would like to propose you a friendship, will you by my friend and tell me more about you........ Regards, Hrp. Pooja Lalwani
From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Jabardan R. Bhatt
Will please what type of personnel do you want ? What will be the Minimum qualification & experience required for that post. Jamnardan Bhatt.
From India, Ahmadabad
Hr. Khaiser Ali Shah

Dear Pooja, Will you please stop this beaurocracy, let them reply to the raised query. Just don’t try to manipulate people. Regards, Hr. Khaiser Ali Shah
From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
pkhot35

infact i also would like to know the goods sites for bombay vacancy/opening.please guide me how to reach in mid level opening in adminstration in service/FMCG/chain/mall/Apparels industeries. thanks
From India, Mumbai
sriswarnad
Hi
http://pawankumarjha.tripod.com/news-s.html
This link gives you statewise newspapers list, basing on circulation you can get. For Hindi i suggest to go statewise only.
Hope it will help you
swarna

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.