No Tags Found!

suraj-rawat1

Greetings Seniors!!!

I am having one query, locking for your guidance. Medical allowance can be given to those employees who are falling under ESI?

I need to prepare a salary breakup, so can I adjust some amount in medical allowances?

From India, Delhi
Madhu.T.K

Medical allowance is normally given only to those who are not under ESI. This is because those under ESI will get medical benefits from ESIC even though for that they do contribute at a certain rate of their salary. The employer's part being a spent by the employer can be considered as a cost in respect of such employees and an amount equal to that may be considered as a payout to those who are not under ESI. Normally in respect of employees who are out of ESI cover we will take separate medical policies and that will equate the payment by means of ESI. Medical allowance is, therefore, a component in the absence of such policy.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.