No Tags Found!

Aditii0409
I have been working in a college since more than 1 and a half year. In the last week of February , i had decided to quit without informing them which was a grave mistake on my part. However, i had completed all my duties and my syllabus. After quitting, i had also taken some remaining and pending classes from my house and also made question papers and internal marksheets and submitted the same duly. In the month of March, i had also given my resignation letter which they accepted. In the month of May they contacted me themselves and cleared all my pending salary and settlement for which i am grateful to them. However, my concern is in the above light will i be eligible to apply for an experience letter? Because i did not inform them despite them mailing me and asking me to join the college which i did not. There was no contract signed stating I'll have to complete my notice period with them. They have also cleared all my salary and dues. So under these circumstances, will i be ELIGIBLE to apply for the experience letter? Please let me know as i am accepting my mistakes for not letting them know about me quitting. So please let me know if i would be eligible to get a proper experience certificate in which they won't mention i had absconded for a while. I however, did complete all my pending tasks from my home and submitted everything dutifully. Please let me know..
From India, Mumbai
KK!HR

This is on the presumption that following your absence in February, the employer did not terminate your services.
Your absence in February stands condoned as you had resumed duty and completed all formalities for being properly relieved and there is proper final settlement. Though the college issued you communication to resume duty they did not precipitate it into termination of service. So, in the final analysis your absence did not lead to the conclusion of voluntary abandonment and the termination of service is on acceptance of resignation. You can seek experience letter and in all probability you will get a certificate which you can proudly show to others.

From India, Mumbai
Aditii0409
Thank you very much for your prompt explanation. Your response has been coherently explained with implicit elaboration. Much appreciated. I shall be soon applying for experience letter from the organization. Thank you again.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.