No Tags Found!

gauravbhavsar
Hello Everyone,
Recently i have applied for opening in civil services in Singapore, the HR people have take my application in consideration and they have asked me about my university details form where i did my Master, surprisingly after giving details they said they can't employ me because my university is not recognized in Singapore but i come to know from couple of other HR people and consultant who work in the same field said ...my university (Gujarat University) is recognized in Singapore.
Can any one help me what to do further to ask HR that why my application was rejected even without interviewing ?
Appreciate your early reply
Regards,
Gaurav

From Singapore, Singapore
xylenetolue
Hi Gaurav, you may refer to the FAQ by the Ministry of Education, Singapore. It's entirely up to the company to decide whether your education is relevant/acceptable to what they are looking for.
Ministry of Education, Singapore: Education System, Frequently asked questions on Post-Secondary Education

From Singapore, Singapore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.