No Tags Found!

sunny_urs
answer by the applicant was gr8. But lets discuss about a situation when the Old frn of his dnt knew how to drive the Car then what probably he would have done .
From India, Delhi
Pradeep Bajaj

On the second thought, I would myself, take the old lady to the Hospital.
Coming to priorities, the manager should be where the priority/ critical work lies.
If one had three jobs at hand, one would chose to attend the most critical himself, and delegate or attend to the others in their order of Priority.
In the episode above, the protagonist has frittered away his efforts to attend all three at a time.
Does that also make sense/ is it a workable solution.
Regards,
Pradeep

From India, Delhi
madhu.varshitt
But a good manager delegates responsibility to the most suited individuals or teams. Also a good manager ensures that the benefits are maximum.
in this scenario the buddy who saved your life is probably the most experienced with the being a hero thing.
the outcome is
1) The lady gets saved by an able saviour
2) You get to play hero to your love by telling her (Im a guy so im looking at it from my eyes) that you trust your friend to be better at this kind of a situation..... (humility wins point big time)
3) And of course you get to rock with the love of your life, with the rain and everything. Even better if she is wearing white :D . (If she is the love of my life she'll always wear white when it rains)

From India, Madras
akangi.sharma
Dear <
I agree with this ansewr,but if we think it in another way than,the guy whose car was there he can also take that old lady to teh hospital,coz as his friend who have save his life,will be his gud friend,and acc. to me as a gud friend he will think the situation of his friend that beside him somebody needs him the most.
And apart from this,the pesron who loves u n is your partner will definately will be with u that time and forever n ever.
Thanks
Akangi

From India, Calcutta
kmanoharbabu
My answer was taking the girl with me. Because my old friend can take care of the old lady, because he has the experience of saving my life.

anurag.anupam

That is really awesome.
Thanks for sharing that.
Sometimes i realize that how difficult it is to be different from the common answers. but if you want to be a winner you will have to think out of the box.

From India, Calcutta
Rayesha
fun to read...well i totally agree with you...."think outside of the box"...its works wonder.... Rayesha
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.