No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi, I have left my current organization and joined a new organization. I have survived 90 days of notice period which is mentioned in the appointment letter but the in commitment doc 3 years, 5lakh and I served 25 months. And they not fulfill the things according to their commitment doc. I have no project from last 1 year. They hold my 1.5 months salary. The employer is not giving the relieving letter and not mentioned the EOD in pf account and not clear the BGV for new organization. Am I eligible to get a relieving letter? After discussion my situation for future, I accepted the terms & conditions with 3 yrs commitment over letterhead and sent the future situation for leaving company before 3 years only. I had been there for 25 months only. Is there any legal action?

Demanding me 5Lakh for this

From India, Ambala
Madhu.T.K

Compelling an employee to remain with one establishment itself is illegal. Not relieving an employee who has completed the formalities is another illegality. Demanding 5 lakhs to relieve an employee is just like demanding ransom! But how can you question it? What will happen to you if you deny it and reach any appropriate authorities like Labour Officers? You will again get a negative feedback in the background verification. Therefore, only an amicable settlement is the solution for such situations. Try to find a solution by means a conciliation in the presence of somebody who is acceptable to the management. To start with, talk to the MD of the organisation because sometimes, this may be the act of your project leader/ your reporting officer and the MD may not be aware of these things.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.