No Tags Found!

Manita_Mehta
Require help, I wrongly marked a senior employee of other dept. in a mail which has offer details of a candidate for other dept. That sen. employee has requested for other salary details also which i can't share with her. due to this my manager is furious on me (obvious she'll as i've done mistake).

Please advise how can i resolve it or what should i write back. That sen. employee will be indirect reporting manager for this recruited candidate.

For better understanding mail is enclosed-

Sent: 29 December 2015 14:42

To: Me; dept. manager

Cc: head hr, my manager

Subject: RE: designation-location

Dear Manita,

I think his salary expectations are not commensurate with his experience & ability & considering that he will be based out of Jodhpur.

Ideally this should be closed at around 50 ,000/- .

Please advise on some of other salaries that we are paying to our team both in soft & hard home We should make an informed final offer to him bases that.

Regards,

other dept. manager

Sent: ‎29-‎12-‎2015 12:06

To: 'dept. manager

Cc: Head HR, Other Dept. Manager'; My Mangager

Subject: RE: designation-location

Dear Sir,

Please find enclosed details and suggested offer for XXXXXX, shortlisted candidate for XXXXXXXXX.

Name Current Salary Expected Salary Total experience Qualification Proposed Baseline Proposed Band Designation

Regards,

Manita

Regards,

Manita

From India, Jodhpur
Cite Contribution

Please issue an apology for inaccurately addressing the mail to the sender, requesting complete secrecy.
The best way to deal with such situation is to confide and take the person in confidence.
Work as a team to maintain confidentiality. And avoid every such slip-up in future. Hope this works.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.