No Tags Found!

upendra-vaishnav
I work in a psu bank.i was on leave from 13/8/2018 to 23/11/2018 on medical grounds.
Total leave 103 leave balance available 27 days but they took only 20 days . So loss of pay for 83 days. I started working from 23/11/2018.
When I talked to management about recovery they said they will not give a single penny to me for upcoming three months.
Is it right how will I survive I'm Chennai for 3 months without salary. What can be done?

From India, Chennai
loginmiraclelogistics

Pl.clearly check & state - how many years of service, what was the leave entitled under EL/PL, SL and how much was the balance to the credit of your leave a/c.before going on leave (prior approval) . Did you apply for grant of Sick leave attaching the medical certificate before going on leave? If you have not submitted MC before availing the leave there is a possibility of treating this absence as LWP. Had you applied with MC & got approved there is no possibility of denying salary. Similarly if you have insufficient balance in SL a/c also this would have occurred. Check your leave a/c.first.
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.