No Tags Found!

Srinivasamurthy
Hi Bharathi, Its really a good stuff that every one can use. Its time for all of us to brushup our english..!! Cheers!!! Srinivas
From India, Mumbai
shangrila
Hi Bharti,
There is some problem , while I opening the compressed file of the Grammar PPTs.
Could you please send me the another file without compressed file on my email address:
Would really appreciate you.
Cheers
Vikram Seth
Mobile No : +91 9811853615
I am Bharathi working as a Voice and Accent Trainer .I hope the Grammar PPTs will help you all
Regards,
Bharathi
[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=YmhhcmF0aGlrMjRAZ21haW wuY29t[/IMG][/quote]

Linus
Hi all, I'm starting off on my own on the 27th. I, together with 2 of my friends, am launching a training institute. We plan to start off with communication and soft skills training and then slowly graduate into software and more complex training. I'm on the look out for some free lance trainers in Bangalore. I think i'll be able to set everything up by the 27th. Need blessings from all of you. And any ideas, suggestions or advices are most welcome. Thank you all.
Sunil

From India, Bangalore
sravani

Dear Ms. Bharathi,
The post was really informative, thank U.
But if the topics would be little elaborative, then it would have filled my purpose... I know that it was not possible to post every detail..... anyways thank you once again.
Regards
Sravani

From India, Hyderabad
laxminarayana.a
The PPt you have submitted is no doubt excellent. Actually i am looking for audio ( with vedio) cds on English grammer, vocablury, ascent etc.,
can you do any help on this aspect
with regards:aln.

From India, Madras
P.TRIPATHI

Bharti.... a big big thanx for bigger efforts with biggest attitude to share. Regards P.TRIPATHI
From India, New Delhi
Rakesh1231
This was my first day on this WEBSITE and going through ur article made me feel that it was worth becoming a member to this ste.
I deeply appreciate ur effort to make an article like this.
Thanks and request u to add useful topics.
Regards,
Rakesh Tiwari
9438353006.:-x
I am Bharathi working as a Voice and Accent Trainer .I hope the Grammar PPTs will help you all
Regards,
Bharathi
[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=YmhhcmF0aGlrMjRAZ21haW wuY29t[/IMG][/quote]

From India, Mumbai
P.TRIPATHI

Komall, Of course you have posted very " Kamall ki Cheese" for all the HR Professionals & Students. Regards P.TRIPATHI
From India, New Delhi
aarti_thakker
Hey Bharathi Thanx a lot for posting something as useful as this!! We tend to overlook these small grammar mistakes in our daily usage!! Keep posting!!
From India, Bangalore
S.Chandrasekar

Hi Bharathi,
You did a good job.
I am Manager-HR, creative content writer and poet in English/Tamil. I have been regularly training my team members and other staff in these skills. I see that many graduate staff members are also lacking basic grammar and somehow patch up with oral and written communication.
I went through the ppts and really rate it 'Good'. Hats off to your meticulous work.
Mere reading is not sufficient. I request all our members to practise it and implement in written and spoken form.
Regards,
Chandru
Chennai

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.