No Tags Found!

Ajmal Mirza

I request all of you to put in your Thanks to CHR for starting such a good Forum. And also put in your congratulations in the best words you can think for CHR..
From India, Ahmadabad
aguinn

Congratulations and thank you, CHR, for the foresight to start up the forum---and offer such a broad based opportunity for learning--for all of us.
Alan Guinn, Managing Director
The Guinn Consultancy Group, Inc.

From United States, Bluff City
Reena

congrats CHR :lol: its a tremendous effort u hav put up here. this site is the coolest of all. i think i’m getting addicted to citehr. cheers Reena
From India, Mumbai
CHR

Well, I am often at a loss of words when things like these come up. But the way I see it is that if this website helped one-person get through his/her day with enthusiasm and a spirit to enjoy and excel at what they are doing – then the purpose of this website has been fulfilled.
Thanks for all the encouragement and the wishes. [I need it – as some of you know – I’m planning to start my own business soon]
Warm regards,
CHR

From India, Gurgaon
scare_crow

dear CHR, START THE BUSINESS & DO EMPLOY ME...AJMAL ...SUNAINA... :lol: :lol: ALL THE VERY BEST FOR YOUR FUTURE ASSIGNMENTS...WE GUYZ ARE WTH U..... WHAT SAY ??? REGARDS SCARE_CROW alias ( VISHAL)
From India, Mumbai
Ajmal Mirza

Hey Vishal I didn’t know that there were opening in CiteHR... :idea: I will just send my CV to CHR.... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: hurry kahi offer chhut na jaaye
From India, Ahmadabad
CHR

Hi Scare_crow,
:D Definitely - But I am sure I can't afford you guys as of yet. Will definitely pull in a few members part-time once things get started.
Wait for the "Careers" section on CiteHR :wink:
Warm regards,
CHR

From India, Gurgaon
scare_crow

DEAR CHR....
COMPENSATION IS NO PROBS AT ALL...WE CAN WORK IN ADVISORY/CONSULTANT'S CAPACITY, SO THAT THER IS NO FINANCIAL BURDEN ON YOUR COMPANY.....WE CAN WORK ON SOME KIND OF REWARD SYSTEM....WAITING FOR THE CAREER SECTION... OF OUR SITE... WHAT SAY....???
REGARDS
SCARE_CROW

From India, Mumbai
Vaish

CHR & Folks, My heart felt thanks for providing such an awesome information sharing site. Its absolutely useful..... Kudus to CHR team. Best wishes, Annu
From India, Bangalore
Pravez Ahmad
Hi Dear All, I had joined in last week but had got the updation of years within Three days, It is really wonderful platform for HR associates. I would like to extend my heartiest wishes to CiteHR. :D
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.