Vidya Joseph
Hi, i had requested Interview Assessment format 5 days back. Till date not received any help. Please somebody send me the format. Thanks in advance. Vidya
From India, Bangalore
jayashri

Hi,
If you go to the "Type a Search Query" on the left corner and type interview assessment forms you'll find a lot of earleir posted formats. It'll be of great help to you. If unable to see kindly revert back. I'll upload those formats for you.
Regards,
R.Niveditha

From India, Madras
Stanley2985

Hi I tried to attach but somehow couldnt able to do it. pls give me ur email id i will mail you. Regards Stanley
From India, Vadodara
K PANDURANGAN

Hi Vidya,
Check this below link for you required information.
https://www.citehr.com/download-list...ent+&submit=Go
regards
Pandu.k

From India, Hyderabad
Gaurav Gupta
Hi Vidya, I m Gaurav from Lucknow, a member of this fantastic site. Please find attached the format of interview assessment form. Thanks, Gaurav
From India, Bharat
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls interview_assessment_form_941.xls (22.5 KB, 763 views)

Amitmhrm

Hi Vidya, Fine enclosed one of the sample format of the same.. Regards, Amit Seth.
From India, Ahmadabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc interview_assessment_182.doc (75.5 KB, 477 views)

Vidya Joseph
Dear Pandu,
Thank you very much.
can you also help me out to how this Assessment centre is organised. since am doing it for the first time seking for some guidance.
Regards
Vidya

From India, Bangalore
Vidya Joseph
Hi All,
Thanks for all the help.
In our company they have asked me to organise a Assesment Centre all over India in different states.
If i understood right its gonna be like selected candidates irrespective which department. They shall be invited together & we give a presentation on the company. Later give some test if required & have interview one to one.
Since am doing this assessment for the first time i have no idea. Hence request you all to share/guide on the same.
Regards
Vidya

From India, Bangalore
Vidya Joseph
In our company they have asked me to organise a Assesment Centre all over India in different states.
If i understood right its gonna be like selected candidates irrespective which department. They shall be invited together & we give a presentation on the company. Later give some test if required & have interview one to one.
Since am doing this assessment for the first time i have no idea. Hence request you all to share/guide on the same.
Regards
Vidya

From India, Bangalore
Vidya Joseph
Hi All,
Thanks for the help.
Regards
Vidya

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.