No Tags Found!

V V Prasad CS
Dear Rekhathakur,
Employment is a contractual issue. The terms and conditios include that the employess get abide by coy rules and regulations, which include leave rules of the coy. Casual Leaves are by name casual and get accrued @ 1 per month for availment and lapse at the end of calender year. PLs are earned leaves. Coy extends them only for those who stay with it atleast for one year and contributes to the general benefit of the organisation and not for job hoppers. Hence, PLs can be availed only after completion of first one year. This is a prudent practice.
Hope, the clarification is provided comprehensively.
V V Prasad CS

From India, Hyderabad
rajvirjil

hello mam, that is depend on company policy but minimum 7 (N/H,F/H) are required if N/H on Sunday no need for change, other F/H may be change plz find attachment, Rajvir singh 09888280149
From India, Chandigarh
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf GOVERNMENT HOLIDAY LIST.pdf (330.1 KB, 228 views)

bisht_vikram2003
same situation face on the current year 2010 1.Independence day & Dashara on falling (Sunday) so request to you please varable advise what can i do
From India, Surat
maheshb79hr

Roshni, you can check with the Bombay Shop & Commercial Establishment act for any queries on Public compulsory holidays...
From India, Bangalore
manishgupta1981

Dear All,
can u please send me national holidays act 1963, (FOR HP) , i can't find anything on the internet.
Also i want to ask under which law, CL/SL to be given and rules governing them.
regds
Manish gupta

From India, Mumbai
sukesha
Hi... As per the National & festival holiday act is Ten. That is the minimum holidays which has been directed by the Law.
From India, Bangalore
im.subedi
Hi Dear all, I am New user, I am feeling so happy to shere related to Hr Question with you. please me how many holidays in India with include National + Festival
From India, Delhi
amitkumarindu
Hi Friends,
Lots of replies however nobody seems to give exact answers. Some of you have answered correctly as under which act the company is register and which all acts they are following. Different leave policy for Service and Manufacturing industries. 11 off could be taken, which includes national and festival holidays. Apart from this SL, CL and paid leaves are there.

From India, Delhi
Vasant Nair

The minimum is 7 days, 3 National Holidays and 4 Festival Holidays of your choice. There is no defined maxmum limit to the No. of days you wish to declare as Holidays. Vasant Nair
From India, Mumbai
CynMartin
(a) eight days for every twelve months of continuous service with the same employer if he has been employed by that employer for a period of less than two years;
(b) twelve days for every twelve months of continuous service with the same employer if he has been employed by that employer for a period of two years or more but less than five years; and
(c ) sixteen days for every twelve months of continuous service with the same employer if he has been employed by that employer for a period of five years or more;
and if he has not completed twelve months of continuous service with the same employer during the year in which his contract of service terminates, his entitlement to paid annual leave shall be in direct proportion to the number of completed months of service:

From Malaysia, Kuala Selangor
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.