No Tags Found!

jainshikha2009
hello
I have just completed my B.Tech and placed in a reputed software company. But I am nervous as I am going to enter in the new corporate world from the college life. I have a mixed feelings of fear and nervousness and of course excitement. Can anyone suggest me how I can overcome my fear and become confident to enter into the corporate life.

From India
mkjobhunt

Dear Shikha,
It is a bit obvious that there is always a first time and just enjoy this moment and even enjoy this feeling of nervosness because this moment is not going to arise again.
Just be open to accept failures as a part of your job and yes give your full and utmost to your work..
And you are among the lucky ones who find a good job at the right time..So you will overcome fear and find the best in yourself and your job so that you always work confidently and with a smile.
And yes failures and mistakes are part of proffessional life so just keep your cool and be ready to give your best..
Take care
All the best
Regards
MK

From India, Delhi
vvharish

Dear Shikha,

I request you attend this 4 Days Life Training Program - BE YOUR BEST - LEADER. The brochure is attached.

It teaches you about how to negotiate life in your own way.

This Program will give 100% clarity on all the issues that may be plaguing your mind in varying stages of evolution.

While knowing every possible life concept, you will not only know “WHAT” the concept is but also “HOW” to implement the same practically in your day to day life and achieve sustained success.

This Program will also cover issues such as how to handle your boss, how to develop deep and lasting relationships with peers, subordinates, friends, relatives and associates.

This Program deals with every aspect of life in a practical manner. That is why it is called a life transforming program.

Regards,

V V Harish
+91-9811873109
reachus@piiconsultants.com

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf BYBL Delhi Brochure_May 2011.pdf (922.1 KB, 64 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.