No Tags Found!

krupakaranesj

one of our employee was forced to work on 15/08/2013 without our consent and met with accident.assistant executive engineer of cescom was the person who forced our employee to work on that day.as per agreement it was declared holiday.how can i proceed legally in this regard so as to provide natural justice to that poor employee
From India, Bangalore
Sreeram70

Dear krupakaranesj, This issue you have posted is like a bomb, it can explode or can be defused.Before anything let me first understand how did your company allow this to happen? This act of your Asst Exe Engg amounts to non compliance to the polices of the company and non adherence to the regulations of the company and attracts penal provisions if any laid therein. In addition to this the person who met with accident what is his condition. What is the damage caused to him? who is bearing the medical expenses? did you allow a paid leave to him or??. Now when it comes to legal action., you can book the so called asst exe engg under "will full negligence so has caused severe damage to another individual physically and mentally" he can be arrested for this reason (could get a bail by paying some bond amount)., this will not give any benefit to the person who had faced accident, i would propose that the asst exe engg had to pay all the medical expenses incurred in this incident and also a compensation (amount can be fixed by you a higher amount would give a message of caution to all such employees who think of non compliance) and to increase the intensity you may also propose for suspension of the said exe engg for seven days or for the period double to the injured persons absence.

J S R

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.