No Tags Found!

chaitanya.chatterjee
Hello CiteHR members,
I have got an offer to lead the training department of a company who want to enter the BPO & Call Center field. Though I am in this industry for good amt of time now, my expertise is primarily Process Training. Though I am also well versed with Pre Process Training, I donot have modules or course contents & ppt's, as in all my previous organizations they were company copyrights. Therefore I am looking for sources from where modules & ppt's can be gathered w.r.t Call Center / BPO specific Pre Process Training eg. Customer Service, Voice & Accent Neutralization Coaching, Culture Sensitization, Telephone Ettiquetes and other soft skills parameters.
Will appreciate suggestions and any and every kind of help from all the members or if someone can share with me the requirements. Thanks. CC

From India, Madras
saurabhpande
Hi chaitanya well just tell me specifically what kind of ppt you need n to solve what purpose Saurabh Pande Culinary Academy of India
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.