Kailas.tulaskar
Dear Experst,
I have one Query about Salry Review that I am working in one factory of Cloths Garments where Cloths (Shirts, Pants, Swaters etc) are making & Exports. Now as per new celling limit of PF i.e. 15000 Basic for PF. Now if any worker getting 13000 gross then how i can adjust Actual Basic + DA & remaining wages in other components. There are two types of workers like Fix rate & pice rate. I have confusion for fix rate wages worker. Please also guide which components are not covered under Basic Wages & DA components.
Thanks & Regards,
Kailas T.

From India, Mumbai
arulkrishnasamy
Hello sir this is my point view the working hours is 9.5 hrs but lunch time we have to provide with in 1 hrs.Hence the total working is 8.5 hrs.you have to provide break time at 15 mins the morning session after that evening session you have to give on 15 mins.(we will decide for right time at our company norms)
From India, Karur
chandrakantghodake@gmail.com
need your suggestion,
we are from embroidery work industry which is wages given on nafri system, working time 9 to 4 is 1 nafri next 4 to 7.45 pm double nafri i.e 2 nafri so we are not able to show as per minimum wages act in existing wages, for example unskilled karagir is 318 per day as per minimum wages existing rate . But we are paying to unskilled labour for 1 nafri 214 per and this karagir doing every day minimum 2 nafri i.e. up to 7.45 pm finally he gets 428 per day. i.e. more than minimum wages. so please suggest to me how to calculate this nafri system with the minimum wages.

From India, Mumbai
sulakshana H
Our company daily working hours are 9 hours including 30 min lunch break and 10 min morning session and 10 min evening session .In a week we are working for 54 hrs including break and 1 weekly off. Is it correct legally
My question is as per Shop act in a week working hour should not exceed 48hrs or otherwise it should be 5 days working .
our company is a service provider so we are not paid any OT .Please help me so decide office timing norms

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.