No Tags Found!

coolheadtamil

This is one the best i have read... it was not just another emotional story but it had lot of meaning and learnings in it... thanks for the wonderful posting.... Good day to all...
From India, Chennai
simmy2009

Dear Roshni Thanks for sharing this delightful document. Accept my appreciation in tons for posting this words of wisdom Do keep sharing & enlighten us. Simmy Saini | Google
From India, Mumbai
ashwinikadur
It’s really heart touching. Every person should learn from this, its not only managers
From India, Bangalore
hrvenugopal
Dear Roshini Its a nice message. But how many will follow after reading this message? I heard that in Germany, this system is there. Thanks for posting useful message. Keep it up Regards K.V.G.Reddy
From India, Hyderabad
khalid javaid
Quite an effective story for all concerned. We do notice such situations repeatedly around us in our lifetime yet we need to be enabled to be reminded over and over again. Thanks for sharing!
From Pakistan, Islamabad
YKKALIA

Dear Roshni, God bless you for posting such an inspiring story. I have come across such a moving post after a long time. Regards, Y.K.Kalia, an Advocate and a Senior Citizen, Karnal.
From India, Delhi
paulsanju
Truly Great! Awesome Story & Very powerful message! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post. Keep sharing good ones! Regards Sanjay Paul
From India, Ahmadabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: gif you-rock.gif (49.7 KB, 30 views)

santhanaraman
Thank you very much.. I knew my parent struggled to give me better education.. but, had a feeling that had they been able to give me more, i would have been in a better position.. Now i realise the pains they endured.. I thank my parents..
Thank you too..
v.santhanaraman

From India, Velluru
I Ndikuaa
What a story!! I’m sure it will be an eyeoperner to most of us if not all of us! Once again thanks for sharing this amazing story! Regards, I Ndikuaa
From Namibia, Swakopmund
jasonqq
Thanks for the sharing. It is pretty moved. It reminds me of my mother. I want to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to my dear mother here. She is the most important perpson to me. She gives me everything and always thinks of us in the first place. Thanks a lot!
From Hong Kong
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.