No Tags Found!

Kuljit Pal Singh

Yeah... now this discussion is leading to very honest, transparent and trustworthy conclusion...
From India, Vadodara
samswish

Hey Abhi
You know why girls talk more??
They want to share each and every moment of their life with their friends, Partners, unlike guys who dont trust on anyone and hence they dont like sharing things.
That's why Guys are more likely of heart attack beacuse they keep their grievances in their hearts. This also shows that they do not trust their partners/companion/friends enough to share things..
Morevever, To have a healthy and unbiased discussion, you should allow girls to participate.
I hope this will add to your joy :D

From India, Pune
1982.deepika@gmail.com

thanx alot dear... see abhi who is more talkative girls aur boys... see urself how much u talk sweety....
From India, Amritsar
silky.sahana
Really abhi.......becoz boys ko kuch bolhi nahiii sakte.......aur lik bhi nahii...pehle..talkative ki spelling toh right kar le........(Talktative) ........ha aha haa ha aaha aa :icon4
From India, Mumbai
n.mukherji
If guys are so busy to talk then I think Abhi is free these days...hahahahaha:icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6:
From India, New Delhi
abhi16march

Girls are not allowed in this forum :D now tell who is talktative.........hope spelling is right now :D and wat do you do ? your baby is not cute ...........why are you not changing the pic ??:D
From India, Pune
Kuljit Pal Singh

See Abhi Girls can’t resist they keep on talking.... v can’t keep them quite tooooo long.:-)
From India, Vadodara
Kuljit Pal Singh

kya kare RJ apna point rakhna padta hai... tumne to saath nahi diya is baar yaar..... me n abhi r waging lone battle... :-)
From India, Vadodara
Kuljit Pal Singh

Abhi we should give up we can't talk any more.... else as usual the gossiping starts.. c they r trying to change ur gender and now the rumour "pregnant"... oh my GOD... the mystery remains Y GIRLS TALK TOOOOO MUCH!!!
From India, Vadodara
abhi16march

kuljit we are going on right track......our research on Female’s the only enemy of MAle’s ..I think RJ is 1/2 Male and 1/2 Female :D
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.