iamcalledasad

I have just read a wonderful book on Motivation and improving the work environment.I wud suggest that every one should read this book.Please find attached the FISH Principles....
There are four principles which are being introduced by Stephen C Lundin,harry Paul & John Christensen.These principles are as under:
1.Chose Your Attitude :D or :oops:
2.Play :lol:
3.Make their day :D
4.Be present :idea:
Its like a story book as one minute manager series,there was a manager whose name was "Mary Jones" who was made Head of the department (the department was known as TOXIC ENERGY DUMP becoz of their negative attitude towards work and organization).Firstly it made her scared to be the BOSS of these kind of people but then she decided to accept the challenge and changed this TOXIC ENERGY DUMP into a positive ENERGY group.This whole,she did was based on the FISH PRINCIPLES.
I personaly felt a sense of energy flowing in my body when I was reading this book.. Hope u will too..... :P

From Pakistan, Islamabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc fish__principles_108.doc (27.5 KB, 801 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.