No Tags Found!

View Poll Results: Do you also want to meet all citehr Members together??
YES 582 94.33%
NO 35 5.67%
Voters: 617. You may not vote on this poll

globaloverseas144

It is good idea and we can meet in Delhi next month,please let me know your views so that we can arrange a conference room accordingly. Attached Japan victims pictures.
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Japan 8.9 EQ[1].pdf (4.45 MB, 59 views)

thapar.rahul@gmail.com

Dear friends, this is organization development forum, can we chose some other space for such discussions. I am not doubting the intentions, it seems good. Regards, rahul
From India, Mumbai
Kalabala33
Yes i think coimbatore will be the best place. with warm wishes for the success of the meet.
From India, Tiruchchirappalli
adayaranumon

Dear friends
This is a really wonderful idea.To start with why not we meet at every city?
Because it is not practically possible for all of us to travel from one place to another.let us have some city/Regional chapters to start with.
I am sure each city will hav a sizable member.
What is your opinion on this.
Lakshminarayanan

From India, Madras
praseena
Hi, Please find the details Regards Praseena
From United Kingdom, London
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Citehr.xls (25.0 KB, 135 views)

ratneshpandit

Dear Professionals,
I would suggest that people from different places can meet at their place(city) as it is very difficult to meet everyone but once in a year, we can do that. I request to Moderator to express his/her views for the same.
As I am living in Pune(Maharashtra), Lets start from the place, Western Oxford - Pune. I normally available on Saturday & Sunday at Roopali Hotel, F.C. Road. (Near Deccan) in the evening. Those who are familiar to Pune, can come & join me in the evening. Kindly let me know status.
So who want to be First???

From India, Pune
ameeta@citehr

A Great idea.......
Though, it is a difficult task to meet together....but i have an idea to cover this problem.
I requested Citehr to arrange a seminar/concert in different areas where local HRs can reach easily....
On the live video chat on big screens it can be possible to meet face to face.....
I think, it rocks......what u think!
Seniors, please advise....

From India, Delhi
Jeetendar Jain
Hi Am Jeetendar from chennai.
I can take the responsibility to coordinate with all the HR's in chennai & Tamil Nadu.
Please feel free to contact me at
Jeetendar - 9884479669

From India, Madras
Cite Contribution

Greetings,
Its a great effort to meet offline and take these value added discussions to the next level. We would share these discussions in this community so that everyone can gain from it.
Tell us what do you wish to learn, lets work for that in these meets ? Lets put our efforts together for a productive outcome.
Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
Cite Contribution

Greetings,
Please do not upload your email and other details . When we would need the information for registration we would announce and request for it.
Your information is valued . The privacy of this information requires to be maintained.
Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.