No Tags Found!

View Poll Results: Do you also want to meet all citehr Members together??
YES 582 94.33%
NO 35 5.67%
Voters: 617. You may not vote on this poll

Bruncha

Greetings,
Its not possbile to bring ALL members together thereason being that members are scattered across the planet.
Sometimes I think its easy for Posters to forget thay CiteHR is not just India. All of CiteHR can not meet, not practical.
Those of us in the UAE have met several times. We havent met recently because those who were instrumental in making the meets a reality became frustrated .
Our frustration was the result of feeling let down personally and financially by colleagues.
Members would state their attendance at the meet, and we would have to quarantee a headcount to a venue. Later stuck with a 30-50% no show rate, the remaining attendees would get stuck with paying the bill.
Trying to move these discussions into a profressional development grouo is admirable; be warned of the challenges.
Regards,
Bruncha

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Sumaira Khan

its a good thought to meet on one plateform, but i am from karachi, Pakistan it would be difficult to meet up. cant we arrange something online?
From China
cmmohla

Hi, well i am ready to meet if we can arrange something, it would be great to meet the members.I am from delhi, if something is arranged, pls. let me know. Regards Chander Mohan Mohla
From India, Delhi
learnever

Good Idea, no doubt.
What Mr. Bruncha says is the reality. momentary enthusism takes toll of others who sustain it a little longer.
As some other member rightly said, let the super moderators/seniors give it athought, plan, guide to make the meet a reality in a small way across locations.
I am interested. I am sure to be pleasantly delighted to meet like minded individuals. It would be a pleasure.
With such a meet, I as a person would gain. But then, let me know what I can contribute for the move within my limitations. I am at Pune.

From India, Pune
Jeetendar Jain
Hi Everybody,
If its difficult we can arrange HR's meeting for each city. All the mumbai HR's can meet, Delhi's HR's can meet in delhi etc..
I hope this is not difficult. And every city has good number of HR's
Jeetendar

From India, Madras
boss2966

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is a wonderful Idea to have such a meeting, Get to gether, knowledge sharing, even if it is with family means there will be some more good understanding and strong friendship too..................
Expecting soon in areawise meeting/get together

From India, Kumbakonam
globaloverseas144

well,it is good inititative,
Lets meeting in Delhi April 2011,we will let you know the exact date of the meeting,before planning we should look the agenda for futher support each other.
Please send suggestion to info at globaloverseas dot in or send sms 9899775578
Best Regards
Mohammad Sajid Ansari

From India, Delhi
boss2966

Dear Kalyani This is S. Bhaskar I have filled the same and attached the same after removing the password Now others also can do the same.
From India, Kumbakonam
boss2966

Here is the file without pass word You can use it friends
From India, Kumbakonam
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls CITE HR MEMBER DETAILS DT-31.05.X(1).xls (19.0 KB, 64 views)

Ritu Rajgaria

Hello Everybody,
I appreciate the idea stated herein!
I think an official meet of all members of cite hr family (be it in same cities or region - categorization based on the convinence of all seniors and members ) shall only contribute to enhance the effectiveness of cite hr and help build more better interaction process in due turn.

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.