No Tags Found!

View Poll Results: Do you also want to meet all citehr Members together??
YES 582 94.33%
NO 35 5.67%
Voters: 617. You may not vote on this poll

bodlasrinu
Hi To All my Citehr FRds.
I agree with Kalyani's Posted message. I too interested to meet Every Citehr member together. But it is very difficult to meet altogether at one place. Because citehr members frm all over the world. And all together cannot meet at one place. My Best suggestion is that The persons living at their own places i Mean region wise, District wise, Area Wise can start up to conduct seminar or meeting at one place. For Example Hyderabad is a Big City which is a Capital of Andhra Pradesh here we can start seminar or meeting at one place where all the citehr members can meet together and have discussions and have exchange of Knowledge and Ideas together.
The burden is only that arrangement of atmosphere work.
The Moderator can do by sending invitation to all the members who are residing at their own places. Through sending mails to their accounts.
Regards
B.sreenivasa rao

From India, Hyderabad
tkalyani09

Dear Friends, Thank you somuch for your respose. Who ever is interesting in this, i am requesting all of them to update the details with recent attachment. This will help out our way very easy.
From India, Hyderabad
anil.arora

Very appreciating Kalyani for raising this topic...Thanks
And Mr Sagar, I would like to inform you that this place is not occupied only from Indian members but there are numbers of people from out side the India. Yah!! its bit difficult to make it possible from them.
And thanks Ms (Cite Contribution) for taking this action seriously. We should meet and share knowledge, thoughts and experiences.
I also agree with Rupsha (MAX), people from the same city can meet but the important thing is "HOW" and "WHEN"
Need a VOLUNTEER....
Im from Gurgaon (NCR) and ready for this. Interested people can drop me a line, so that i can make the necessary arrangements. Advices/ Suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Seeking for the cooperation/support and advice from the SENIORS

From India, Gurgaon
bidhancitehr

before saying yes or no or finding out the way for it, it is very important to know FOR WHAT PURPOSE you are planning so.........................
From India, Bhubaneswar
tkalyani09

Dear Friends,
Reason behind the request you all to fill up this form is, by filling up this form everybody can get the information of his or her own town HRs. Therefore, this will help us to meet our locality citehr friends.
Moreover, I am very happy to say that, because of this citehr, i got 2 citehr friends in my locality (Hyderabad).
I hope finally one day, we all meet together at one place.
Please continue the linked format.

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls CITE HR MEMBER DETAILS DT-31[1][1].05.X.xls (15.0 KB, 64 views)

tkalyani09

Dear Bidhan,

You will definitely get the answer to your question. For getting the answer to your question first, you should say answer to this question. Why you meet your Friend or Guru or Senior at any time?

Seniors Please excuse me, if I say anything wrong.

From India, Hyderabad
bondgagan

I think so can we get in to conatact with each other can we make a data of all who are in this thread their name and contact No.s. Regards, Gagan Sharma
From India, Mumbai
File Type: xls CITE HR.xls (19.5 KB, 38 views)

aroragaurav
Yes ...To start with, capital of state level will be the best idea.. For Rajasthan..i am ready regards gaurav
From India, Kota
Srilagna
hello to all........ m also ready to meet to all n m from bhubaneswar but ready for near by areas also....... so pls arrange do let me know where n what to do for it........ Warm Regards, Sree HR
From India, Bhubaneswar
tkalyani09

Dear all,
I am little bit upset with these responses. Because, everybody wants to meet, but no body is filling the form. May be all are thinking that, this format is only for Hyderabad. Because, it is prepared by a Hyderabadi.
It is not at all like that. This is for every one. By filling this, everybody will come to know about their locality people. Therefore, it will be useful to all of us to meet the same locality people.
So, who is really interested to meet together, please fill it up.
Be +ve, think +ve.
Pass word: citehr

From India, Hyderabad
File Type: xls CITE HR MEMBER DETAILS DT-31.05.X.xls (15.0 KB, 40 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.