No Tags Found!

shiv-tirupati-enterprises
I completed my labour contract with the company in 2020 and applied for my security deposit to the labour commissioner's office with all required documents. There are a total of 5 labour licenses: 2016 = 3 labour licenses and 2017 = 2 labour licenses. They are refusing to refund my labour security deposit.
The PF office has given a letter for attachment of security deposit under rule ( 7Q & 14B ) to the labour commissioner. Now, the labour office is refusing to pay my security deposit. Please guide me to get my deposit.

From India, Mumbai
Madhu.T.K

Naturally, if there are dues to be paid to PF Organisation, they will try all sources of recovering it. 7Q stands for interest and 14B stands for damages. You have to take action against the EPFO to withdraw the recovery. If Labour department (state) refuses to hold the security amount, then the EPFO will attach your immovable property. Whatever be the source, they will try to recover it.

( These recoveries and provisions of the law will be initiated only against a poor businessman whereas a corporate having defaulted crores of money payable to the EPFO will remain unnoticed and no action would be taken against such Corporates. This happens only in India. This is real INDIA)

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.