No Tags Found!

butha1
Hi,
I resigned couple of month back without job offer and day before the last working day I reverted my resignation mentioning I'm willing to continue in the company in a same position, now one month after reverting my resignation I got the good offer so I spoke to my manager about it but he is saying management will either create a bad remark on me or will do something to destroy my career so don't put the paper. I told him I didn't signed any contract or no one communicated to me I should not move out and asked him how long I should stay. He is saying he can't tell that and if you want then take your own risk with resignation. Not sure how to proceed. Is it possible to take legal action if they are not accepting my resignation or if they put any bad remark in my relieving letter.
Thanks,
Buddha

From India, Chennai
ukmitra

Hi Buddha,
No one can take any legal action against you. You are within your rights to decide for whom you will work. Just submit your resignation and serve the notice period and leave.
In such deals, we as an employee cannot please everyone.
I guess your manager is just trying to "play with your intuition of fear" to hold you back.
Wish you good luck
Ukmitra

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.