No Tags Found!

SPMOre
Hi, You can do one thing that you take color print of all employee whoes birthday lies in that month and displays in notice board with nice birthday wishes. Regards, Sambhaji
From India, Pune
rimrim123
What we do is..Have the cake cutting at the end of each month wherein whose ever birthday has been in that month will be doing it....And on the actual date of birth of every employee..we give them greeting cards (costing approx 7-10 per card) signed by all the other employees of the organization.
U can also send him/her a mail marking a cc to the senior people (can be all the HODs) so that they can reply on behalf of their teams.
-
Cheers,
Reema Laalan
Interface Placements
Mumbai

From India, Mumbai
namjain1
Dear all, Thanks for your valuable suggestions. i’ll surely try them out and will keep you all posted with the respnse. With warm regards Namrata Jain
From India, Gurgaon
cctechschool
Hi,
You can dsiplay banner on reception or entrance and display the names of employees whoes b'day falls on that day. You can even present a samll B'day Gift according to your budget.
Asmita

From India, Pune
shallu gupta
i want to know what else can we do in b’day celebration so that the cake cutting ceremony doesnt sound monotonous and that too keepin an eye on the time.
From India, New Delhi
shallu gupta
earlier we have celebrated the bd'ays just by cuttin cake n having a chit chat. but that doesnt sound interesting. i want thae d b'day buddy shud remembr dis day n for dis smthin spcl needs 2 b done. cud u pls suggest me sm type of game or activity wich can be played wid the employees coz they all r vry shy.
From India, New Delhi
lotusking
its a great culture ur celebraing this shows that u all are more relative so not measure ur relation for price.Its a good idea for celebration but think o the poor who beg on the roads so my idea is u chave a kitty party on one day and spend rest of the amt on the bday boys name for the needy.
From India
khurshid Mehta

[You can make a policy of giving half day to employees on their birthday so that they can spend some time with there family. It may cost you half day productivity lost but a greater motivation from the employee.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.