rajubhavi@gmail.com
Hi, I am working as Asst ASM with one of the companies, My Manager is asking me to Resign or Will Terminate me, Stating that he is not satisfied with my market working performance. And I have joined on 15th of June, SS was having a closing stock of 40 lack, And Sales is 1.5lack to 2 lack average. During the period of June-November 2020 Sales was 1700000/-, And June-November 2021 sales was 3300000/-. There is a Growth in secondary. And Primary Growth of 62% over last year.

They have held my salary and expense is not cleared fro June to till date. Now the manager is telling your Average Market working is 3 hrs, and companys expectation is 7 hrs. If he was not satisfied he could have told me earlier only, but holding the salary and expenses now he is telling all this story.
As i am dependable on salary and My Father needs to go for Angioplasty. And requires 2. Lack for it. I am requesting to clear my pending, if you are not satisfied I am going to resign, but clear my salary and expenses.
So kindly suggest to me how to handle this situation.

From India, Bangalore
drsivaglobalhr

Dear Colleagues,

In Sales jobs this is the practical challenge many talents undergo as market is tough, targets are high, support from managers will be less because everyone will be chasing numbers. It is not the mistake of your manager who will have similar pressure like you and more than you in many instances. As your hard earned money is locked, try to work as per instructions of your Manager may be for 7.5 hrs average etc and get your money released first. Then seriously try out and go for any other good job offer within shortest time possible.

If you initiate legal action it will take years and years further. Hence have cordial work relationship and aim to get back your money first and then decide to leave still if you are not able to adjust with the given work profile.

End of the day you should not be the looser by you should be clear in Win -Win for both sides and do not be a looser of your money hard earned.

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.