suchitaachavan@yahoo.co.in

Dear Rashmi,Diya, Sanjay, Basavraj, Hussain ,Devendra, Dipti, Kedar,
Thank You so much to all of you gies. Your replies are really honorable for me. I will definitely follow your suggestions. Thanks alot....
really, feeling great.......!!!
Thanks....

From India, Pune
suchitaachavan@yahoo.co.in

Dear Rashmi, Diya ,Sanjay, Basavraj, Hussain Zulfikar, Devendra,Dipti,Kedar, and all,
Thank you so much for your valuable replies...it really helpful for me,
Thanks alot, as some one said believe on God..yes I believe him that's why I got all of your suggestions...
Thanks frds.....

From India, Pune
pranavvijesh

Dear suchita
As far As me is Concerned every One have to undergo these sort of Situation to Build a good career,it's all experience You are gaining In Your career,and More over you have been exposed a lot of areas Like accounting,HR,admin etc you should take this in a Different perspective and above all you should have man management Skills.
your self should Tackle this situation then Only You will become a proffesional.
You should believe in yourself and Prove that you are worth for the Organisation,defenitely Your Supervisor's Percption On you will Change
Take every thing positively and Find Opporunities from Challenges,it;s all about Learning.
Dont't Give Up and Wish you all the Best.

From India, Kochi
himani HR

HI Suchita,
In my opinion , Instead of leaving job in middle of month first have something in ur hand then move on . As if you will sit at home for 3-4 days even you will be more frustrated coz of boredom .
another thing is before leaving do teach him a lesson so that he cannot behave with other person in similar way .
At least do inform higher mgmt abt his attitude .
I wish you gud luck ahead .

Regards
Himani

From India, Delhi
durga_gupte

Dear Suchita,
Mr. Hussain has really guided you well. Pl. follow his guidance and focus on your work. You may password protect your computer files. Try to document all your work and maintain a diary of all instructions. Your goodness will certainly overcome all bad things in your office.
Also speak to your seniors to develop certain policies. This will help everybody in your organization.
Do not give remote control of your mind to anybody.
Regards & all the best,
Durga

From India, Thana
sharmaneesu

Dear Suchita,
just to encourage you...me too started my career in same situation. after working for two years one day I left the job in frustration but after getting a good opportunity only.
Believe me today I feel so confident that I can work under extreme pressure and in adverse situations without losing my hamper.
facing difficulties in beginning of career gives you courage and confident to deal with different situations...there is always a learning in good and bad conditions..

From India, New Delhi
anil.arora

Even I don’t understand why people do these things with their juniors….I mean yaar let them work if they wanna do their job sincerely and you trying to imposing these things to them, harassing and giving them too much work, bullying them with your this kind of behavior.. they don’t even have respect for their seniority and experience…but these seniors…

Well Suchita, I have gone thru the suggestion and advices are provided to you by the members here and in addition to that I wanna say that you must speak to your head of the department or your HR peoples about it first and agree with Mr. Basavraj, and let them know what the other peoples/seniors are doing with you and your other colleagues but without getting new job while you know your financial restrictions, decision to leave is not a good decision methinks..

I can understand what you are going thru there and not ready to work with them anymore, or say don’t wanna face these harassments and their discourteous and disrespectful behavior towards you anymore. It is not easy to be there for more one day in this kind of situation and also when peoples are not ready to support you and also while you know you are not wrong and doing our job properly and efficiently, but I want you to control on your nerves, speak with your most senior peoples once, like I said above.

Dear, I want you to be there for some more time and let us do something for you first, as you know that the peoples are here on CiteHR are already looking for an option for you and trying to get you a good job soon, you need to give us sometime.

You can also file a charge sheet against them on the basis of C.D.A. Rules of 1975, while under the RTI Act.

From India, Gurgaon
Mahavir.Singh

Hi Sucheta,
Dipti and Mr. Hussain Zulfikar have suggested canny ways to deal with your problem. I am also of the same view.
and nice contrbution by dmKedar
thanks a lot to all and if you want to get settle in Northen India You can also contact me

P K Acharya

Dear Suchita,
Please read your writing again and try to improve your English writing. I think you have typed under such a stressful situation, you have not read second time what you wrote. The writing says your feelings we guess, but you need basic grammar to use in your writing.
You have positive attitude which is very good sign to rise in life, but it appears you need a thorough reading and writing with grammar, proper tense and other aspects of a good draft.
Wishing you best of luck,
Prafulla K Acharya

From India, Bhubaneswar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.