No Tags Found!

dipil

Dear Mr. Manish Anand Go through the attached lift plan... You can use this with slight modifications as per your site requirement... Any doubt in any of the point please let me know the same...
From India
raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear Manish,
Lifting plan is not a simple task it should be done by supervisor/Engineer or should be revised and approved by Engineer . Believe me i had prepared the lift plan for demolition project i was wait for the result up to 25 days after getting reply from US government it was rejected due to some calculation (It’s my site condition) Finally it was fixed with help of Engineer.
Already Mr.dipil gave reply to your post. Please go through the attached lift plan (use this its covered everything) and sample lift plan for example if you have any questions please let me know.
Mr. Manish i don’t know the exact status of your site condition if you (safety) prepare the plan mean please discuss with operator and rigger to get exact details.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to draft me. My current project i had a good experience with lift plan.
Dear dipil,
Wait for your commands too.........

From United States, Fpo
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Lift Plan.doc (92.0 KB, 178 views)
File Type: pdf Lift plan Example.pdf (1.54 MB, 203 views)

dipil

Dear Raghu
I have gone through the attachments... The lift plan you attached is much advanced than mine... No doubt... What I attached was the one which we were using during our construction activities... Now some more slight changes has been incorporated and using that... If Mr. Manish able to follow your standard well and good...
However you are putting a great efforts... Great learning's from US , surely will be an added advantage for your carrier... Almost become a lifting expert... Will consult you in future Raghu...
Keep on sharing and keep up the pace!!!

From India
raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear dipil,
Thanks for your valuable command its my pleasure to share with our members in our citehr EHS forum.
Team,
If anybudy have question in lift plan just write it will help to fix it (I am not expert in lift plan but i can).
Again thanks you verymuch dipil.

From United States, Fpo
boss2966

Dear Inderjeet
Have you taken written permission to publish in this forum?
In all the cartoons there is some wordings stating Cartoons may be used with permission.
Please publish only those not a copyrighted material. If it is a copyright material it will create unwanted problem for you as well as the forum.
All the best

From India, Kumbakonam
Ma_12
Its really good... you have worked very hard.... can i use your posters, as i am working in construction field will be very helpful to me.....
From India, Bangalore
K Ranga Raju

Dear Friend The posters are neither good nor bad. They are Very Good. Best Efforts. Keep it up. Regards K RANGA RAJU
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.