saisarat
Hi Archana, What position/s are you looking for? I am an ex-IAF Wg Cdr and could help you depending on the exact requirements. Rgds, KS
From India, Hyderabad
rav
Dear Ms Archana,
In Bangalore you can contact the resettlement cell at the Sub Area headquarters, Cubbon Road for the purpose. Similarly all Sub Area HQ have such cells.
In case of further clarifications or help please email me at
rgds
rav

From India, Bangalore
shreyasmunshi

Sari, Cut that "Mr" and just call me Shreyas. OK? Yes, we are friends. In my biodata,you would see my email id. Pl use it. OK, Sari? Shreyas
From India, Mumbai
boystrad
Hey Archana...how are u???
we met at the Cite Hr meet recently held in Delhi!!well my dad is an Army officer and as ritely mentioned by many people the best way is to get through the Army placement Agency that is located in Kashmir House on Rajaji Marg or get intouch with Directorate Genral Rsettelment(DGR) which is situated in R.k Puram....
they have a list of details and records of all army personnel and the one who matches your requirement would be informed...you can know the details once u get intouch with them.
Regards
Radhika

From India, Delhi
nsnarang

There is an excellent officer I know who is leaving Army shortly. But u havent given ur requirement and job profile.
Still u may email him (Lt Col MDS Mann) directly at
Lt Col NS Narang

From India, Delhi
archnahr

Thank you all of you for helping me out.
I have received so many mails and lot of information too.
I'm sorry friends I forgot to mention the position, which is
HEAD OF SECURITY AND ADMINISTRATION
for one of our companies. The location is Chandigarh/ Delhi.
Hello!! Mr. Shreyas,
I have received your CV, will revert to you if shortly.
Once again everyone who wrote me through this thread Thank you very much
Best Regards,
Archna

From India, Delhi
mudit.bakshi
Dear Archana, Pls let me know of your email id in order for me to send you a few relevant profiles of retired defence professionals looking for similar opportunities. Rgds Mudit

rajesh@bestsolutions.in
Dear Archana,
I was looking for this. Let me introduce. I am Rajesh Gopalakrishnan from BEST HR Solutions. We are having branches in Bangalore, Cochin & Chennai. I am a retired Military person, certainly would like to assist you at the same time doing something to my military friends. I can certainly assist you with the tie-ups i got with various Defence authorities. You can have good dedicated associates which never dissappoints you in delivering the tasks. I am requesting you to contact me because of the personal satisfaction also i am gtg in doing an assignment of this.
Kindly contact me on (Chennai)
Mobile. 09600156143 / 044 43517111
Regards
Rajesh Gopalakrishnan
Branch Head
BEST HR Solutions, Krishnan Kovil Street, Parrys
Chennai - 01

From India, Madras
octavious

Dear Archana
There is a provision in Timesjobs or Naukri where in you can directly register with the Army as a recruiter and recruit the officials directly from there itself.
The registration is free and no charge is levied on the recruiter
Thank You
Octavious

From India, Mumbai
jaswinder3450
Dear Ms Archana,
I am a recently retired army officer. I would like to have more details on the job that you are talking about.
Please feel free to revert back to me at or call up at 9463830535.
Thanks and Regards
Col. J.P.Singh

From India, Patiala
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.