No Tags Found!

satheeshanandan74

Dear Team, Our branch in Maharashtra, Pune location from Dec'18 onwards, but we registered the Professional Tax under Maharashtra State Professional Tax act on Mar'20. Only one person working in that location. I want to pay the due of PT from Dec'18 to till date and what is the procedures to pay.
From India, Madras
Bhartiya Akhil

Dear Satheeshanandan74,
You need to apply and obtain:
1. PTEC in the name of company if your company is other than proprietary;
2. PTEC in the name of all Directors / Partners / Designation Partners of the company if they do not have it; and
3. PTRC in the name of company by giving the employee details.
After obtaining the above, you need to make payments:
1. towards PTEC in the name of company Rs. 2500 annually
2. towards PTEC in the name of all Directors / Partners / Designation Partners Rs. 2500 per annum per person. If they are already having PTEC in their name and paying towards PTEC, there is no need to pay it again. and
3. towards PTRC the tax deducted from the salary of employees.
If your tax liability is below 50K in previous year, then you need to remit the Tax annually. Else monthly. In the first year the payment is generally annually and the same is written in the certificate issued.
Whenever, you make remittance, immediately in same month you need to submit return.
All this things are online thr portal https://www.mahagst.gov.in/en

From India, Mumbai
satheeshanandan74

Dear Mr.Akhil
Thanks for your early reply, I have make the payment for the period of 18-19 and 19-20 based on that I start filing the returns. But I have received the message like this...Error while file upload.|At least one BRF message of type W, E, A, or X occurred|Balance Payable should not be more than zero|The status of payment related to this return is “Pending (or) Blank”.|To update the status click on “Get Status” button available -|in “Pending Transaction History” in “Payment”Tile after login.|
What is the solutions and how to rectify the issue, please help me.
Please share your contact number will touch with you.
Regards
Satheesh A

From India, Madras
Bhartiya Akhil

Dear Satheesh A,
Sorry, I am not able to help you out on this practical / technical difficulty.
This portal, what I know, has lot of problems technically. You are not approachable to this department online or through telephone. If you visit the office, then also you may not get any solution but you will find many souls demanding money from you for nothing. Jai Maharashtra.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.