No Tags Found!

anagha

Hi Seniors,

I have joined an export mfg company.Prior to me joining this one of the director-Operation used to take care of all issues related to HR/IR.So after me joining here ,I have to start from scraich as each policy was based on nature of work and environment and there was no cosistency in policy across group.Since its time to appraisal,I had started like this:

1.Presentation to top management regarding importance of PA and initial preparation for the same and what will be the result of it.

2.Have made groups-I.E-Line managers/Factory managers/Supervisors etc to make them understand and to have faith in the system I am going to introduce.

3.Before starting the preparation I have asked them to fill JD Form and simultaneously I have made a Generic JD for each role.After getting their jd form I have made skill matrix to make it more clear as to who is performing what function and what kind of appraisal is required.

a.I am mailing you the forms for JD/SKILL MATRIX/PA kindly let me know whether I am on right track .

b.And also most important let me know the best way to Calculate PA Rating and Normaly what kind of % is given as increment?

c.is it based on departments like-Production/mktg/purchase/logistics would get minium of 15% increase(If the rating is b/w 50 to 65 points) and other A/C/ADMIN/HR AT 10 %.

an early response would be highly appreciated.

Pl. guide.

Looking fwd to hear from you

Warm RGS

Anagha

From India, Calcutta
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls sample_skill_matrix_117.xls (23.0 KB, 851 views)
File Type: xls pa_for_workers_supervisors_admin_security_110.xls (29.0 KB, 370 views)
File Type: xls job_description_849.xls (24.5 KB, 338 views)
File Type: xls appraisal_form_asst_mgr_and_above_140.xls (97.5 KB, 345 views)

anagha

Hi seniors, Pl. help me with the evaluation part (what method do you follow)and also what method do you follow for increment after appraisal. Pl. Reply Anagha
From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.