No Tags Found!

Rajat_01
I joined a BPO and leave it after 10 days. At the time of joining they took my sign on a service agreement of 6 months. It says if employee leave before 6 months he has to pay the cost of his training which is upto 50,000. Now they asking me for 50,000. When I asked the HR how the ten day cost is this big she said its the policy. I ask for the resignation but they abscond me and said when I pay 50,000 then only they will accept my resignation. I left without resignation. Does it harm me in any future employment?
From India, Ghaziabad
coolhero4u4ever

All service bond are subject to legal proceeding & if i am correct they must have mentioned in the bond that till you pay the amount of not completing the said days of services u cannot join other org
in such case no company will hire you if u have legal suit on your name

From India, Mumbai
vrnekkalapu@gmail.com

Dear Friend
It is true that employee who agrees for the terms and conditions of an agreement requires to honor the agreement and he needs to pay the amount as was agreed if he breaks the terms of an agreement while it is in force.
But, the employer is requires to prove the amount which he spent on the training of an employee while importing job related training. In your case, you are telling that 10days is only short fall to complete the agreement period. Legally speaking even if you did not complete the agreement period by 10days and leave the services of employer and join in the service of other organization, your company may file a case against you for the recovery of Rs 50000/-. In such a case, you can offer to pay some amount to settle the issue amicably.
Regards
NVRao
Naidupeta

From India, Nellore
Rajat_01
Thanks to all for the reply.
There is a point in the bond which says that if employee do not serve the company for 6 months, he has to pay the amount which company spend on his training and it is upto 50,000. When I asked the HR that I am ready to pay the amount which the company spend on training, she said I have to pay 50,000. In the agreement it is clearly written that the money is upto 50,000 and in the short period of ten days how can it cost 50,000.
I asked her to tell the expenditure but she denied and said that we will abscond you because you are not paying the money.
Please tell me what should I do.

From India, Ghaziabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.