No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Dear all, I have given notice period of 1 month in my current company instead of having 2 months in contract, i am ready to pay salary for remaining month but company doesn't agree. I got an offer from different company and they gave me time of 1 month to join.
How to handle these issue? Please suggest.
Thanks

From India, Delhi
rkn61

Either you have to take to HR of your existing employer and explain the situation in person (through a personal discussion) and request him to relieve him by accepting pay in lieu of the notice period or approach HR of your prospective employer with a request to extend your joining date by one more month saying that your current employer wanted you to remain with them for one more month (if your prospective employer is a good company, definitely they will agree with your request).
Normally and generally notice period clause is read as " you shall be giving -- months of notice or salary in lieu of notice period.."
I do not understand what prevents the HR of your existing employer from accepting the salary from you in lieu of notce period.

From India, Aizawl
rkn61

Please read the first sentence in my posting as "Either you have to talk...
From India, Aizawl
loginmiraclelogistics

In most of the cases the discretion to accept the buy-out option is on the relieving employer's (Co-'A') side. They may have their own reason not to accept for one month NP. Have you tried with your prospecting employer (Co. 'B') whether it's ok for them if you would join them without a "clean "relieving letter? If they (B) say 'yes' then you'll take a risk of just sending a crossed cheque for one month's pay to 'A' and join 'B', 'come what may' and face the consequences in due course. Alternatively, the right think should be convince Co. 'A' for extension of joining time for another month and smoothly serve the other month also get relieved before joining B.
From India, Bangalore
chandrashekar.dv@arvindexports.com
notice period accept or denial is employer option. H/ever present and make u/stand ur case well to present management to re-consider.
From India, Bengaluru
Anonymous
Dear all, What are the action company will took if I leave after serving one month notice period and not taking experience and reveling letter. Please give suggestions. Thank you
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.