No Tags Found!

sheran wilson

Dear All Respected HR's,

I am pursuing MBA(HR) from Symbiosis,PUNE (Correspondence). Also I am working as an "Administrative Office Assistant".

I want to become a successful HR professional in future... So I want the guidance on the same............ I want to enhance my knowledge in all the HR related activities & Duties.......I want the training from an Expert HR who can help me to learn all the HR related duties & responsibilities practically........... I have textbooks for the theoritical knowledge but my schedule is very hectic so I cannot read the books. If anybody help me in this then please let me the best way because I am really eager to learn each & every related to my HR Profile practically.

I want a practical training on all the HR RELATED ACTIVITIES REQUIRED IN ANY ORGANISATION.

Please Sir/Madam do help me & guide me on How & from where I can get the practical Knowledge on the HR related Activities.

Plesae help me as soon as so that I can grow & achieve what I want ?

Regards

Sheran

From India, Delhi
yourcareerlion

Dear Sheran, Do one thing. Subscribe CiteHr daily updates and keep reading others' queries and experts comments on it believe me you will learn a lot. Regards,
From Pakistan, Karachi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.