No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hello everyone, good morning.
My company is planning to be certified as a "Great Place to Work" this year.
If someone could share a few details on how you are planning to work on this certification or how you have worked on this project, that would be great.

• Who will spearhead this project—HR or the marketing department?
• Do you have a digital marketing team to support this project?
• What are the costs involved in this project (marketing, advertising, and any other costs associated with it)?
• Does the trust index survey also include descriptive questions, or is it only multiple-choice questions?

From India, Hyderabad
NK SUNDARAM

Am an HR Consultant with a total of 52 years of industry experience, including 33 years in L&T and retired as head of HR. I have clients in India and Middle East. If you are interested, you can hire me and I can help you out. It is not easy to get a certificate overnight but over a period of time. There is no magic or trick but the whole top management has to show interest and commitment and also all your policies and procedures. If interested, please revert.

Best wishes

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.