dhanu_vichare
Hi, Amit,
Iam a MBA student i am doing a project on HR Manual and i have to give presentation on HR Manual for a chemical company
PLz help me out if any information in preparing a manual and for its presentation.
dhanashri

From India, Mumbai
tsowjital
hi this is sowji r u a MBA student u completed ur project on manuals if u completed plz give me some information about this hr manuals even i am also doing the same project
From India, Hyderabad
zsk85

hi...here is an article which cud help u out...

HR POLICIES

1.Earned Leave benefit will not be eligible for the staff who resigns.

2.It is mandatory for an Employee who wants to resign the job to submit one month prior notice with the approval of heads. Employee under probation need to give two weeks prior written notice.

3.Salary certificate will be issued on actual pay only. No other element will be added to the salary certificate. i.e. fixed +variable.

4.Rupees 2500/- will be budget for the official mobile provided to an employee. The employee should surrender the mobile instrument while he/she resign, if the instrument is lost the amount will be deducted in equal installments and new instrument will be given, if the employee wants to upgrade their instruments they may do it and while resigning 50% of mobile budget amount will be recovered .

5.No Experience certificate will be issued to employee who works with us for a period of less than one year. Relieving order will be issued only after check list is completed and clearance authorization is given heads.

6.When an employee submits the resignation letter, they will be given a checklist that has to be cleared and approved from the Heads and the Accounts Dept and submitted to HR Dept for further action. All final settlement to resigned employee will be made only in the 2nd week of the month.

7.The salary fixation to any new Recruits will be done only by the HR; however the recommendation and suggestion can be made by the Heads to HR. this is enable the HR to communicate the benefits to new recruits.

8.A grace time of 10 min for three occasions will be given to employee. Any employee who comes late of more than half an hour after the third grace time and for every three late comings half day CL will be deducted.

9.All the employees are eligible for one hour permission in a month.

10.Extra Days worked cannot be en-cashed. It will be adjusted against the leave taken during the year.

11.An Asset register will maintained at Head Office and at the branch office which will contain the details of computers, printer and its accessories, fax machine, scanner machine, Xerox machines, laptops, and other equipments along with insurance details. Finance is responsible for maintaining the asset register. An undertaking has to be signed by an employee when an asset is given. Include cars & two wheelers as a part of the asset list.

12.Mobile Allowances are given to employees and deductions are made if there are any deviations in the allowances granted by the company

Vehicle Loan Eligibility for an Employee

An employee needs to work at least for a period of 6 months for availing the Loan Benefit.

1. For an Employee who have completed only six months of service, a down payment of Rs.8000/-will be given directly to the two wheeler supplier and the employee have to pay the regular EMI. After the EMI is being paid, then the Rs.8000/- will have to be repaid to the company in equal installments.

2.A loan amount of RS.20, 000 (Rupees Twenty Thousand only) will be provided to an employee who has completed two years of service in our company.

3.In either case a cheque in favour of company without date will be collected from the employee as security deposit and the same will be returned if the loan is repaid by the employee.

Personal Loan Eligibility

1.An Employee’s Marriage: 5 times of the salary, this will be recovered in 20 installments.

2.Employee’s Blood Relation’s Marriage :( Sister/Brother only): 3 times of salary, this will be recovered 15 months.

3.Medical Emergency Loan: 3 times of the salary, this will be recovered in 15 months.

4.Personal Loan: 1 month salary, this will be recovered in ten months.

Please Note:

5.Any Deviations between the Working hours i.e. 9 am to 5.30 pm are supposed to be documented otherwise it would be considered as LOP

6.Leave/Permission/OD slips are to be filled in , without which it will be considered as LOP

7.Sick Leave should be supported by Medical Certificate

From India, Pune
zsk85

Here is another document all about an HR Manual....i think this will help you lots...go thru it. it has all the possible info.... Zara
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc hr_manual_111.doc (303.0 KB, 309 views)

parikshitr
Hi all, Attached the presentation on HR Manual that I had prepared for my organization.Hope it will helpyou. Regards Parikshit.
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt hr_presentation_128.ppt (243.5 KB, 720 views)

Jimmy```````
dear all, i have to give presentation on HR, please anybody help me by sending HR presentations on urgent basis............ Help me out.............Urgent...............
From India, Delhi
Jimmy```````
urgent........................... Urgent........................... Urgent........................... Urgent...........................
From India, Delhi
additie
hi.....
m doing my summer inturnship in Bharti Shipyard Ltd. Mumbai and my topic is hr manual for factories/yards so plz tell me how and what to do in it?
and if you have any hr manual related to this plz mail me.
thank you!

From India, Mumbai
lovelybear
Hi I know that these are many useful in this forum. Any body can take a moment sending it to my email. Tks in adv
From Vietnam, Hanoi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.