No Tags Found!

Krupa.joshi13@yahoo.in
Dear All,
I have recently joined an IT software company. The total streghth in India office is currently 7 & is going to be around 15 soon. We have designtion like Country Operation/Product Development Manager, , Dotnet Developer, Associate Business Analysts,software developer, technical consultants, Chief Accountant, Chief finantial officer, office admin & HR.
It would be grate if you can help me out with a simple format of grading structure since its a small set up now.
Also let me know the what should be the criterias to decide the grades & salary.
Thank you.
Krupa.

From India, Mumbai
Cite Contribution

Dear Krupa , Is this a startup ? If so the structure and scale would be way different as equity offered would vary. Looking forward to hear from you .
From India, Mumbai
Krupa.joshi13@yahoo.in
Dear (Cite Contribution) Its kind of a new set up here in India. Head office is in Duabi. Regards, Krupa
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.