aniket-lad
I signed a bond of 1 year with a company as a Technical Developer and I am a fresher. There was no salary mentioned in the bond but the company was for the last 12 years. But the MD is not giving me the copies of bond. What is the reason behind this and what should I do?????
From India, Mumbai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Being a Fresher your Company might be imparting training to you which involves software (normally licensed software and company would incurring money towards license fee). Also your Seniors / Trainer would be spending time for you to train for which company will be incurring money towards their salary. In such scenario Company will expect Freshers to sign Bond/Training Agreement so as to make them work for the company for stipulated time frame. Such bonds will have details like nature of training provided, compensation clause in case of violation of the bond by the Trainee. Your salary details will be mentioned in your Appointment Order only. Normally Employer is supposed to share one copy of the singed Bond to the employee but most employers tend to avoid it for fear of legal litigations.

As you signed the bond and undergoing training please see to that you complete one year training period.

From India, Madras
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

It is the duty of the company to share the copy of the bond signed by you. You talk to HR to make avail the copy of bond.
Not sharing the copy of the service bond gives a fishy smell. Had you read the Bond properly prior to sign, did you notice any unwarranted points in that bond? You write a request letter, stating that the copy of the bond has not been provided to me even after my several request. If the copy of the bond not being provided to me in next 2 days, deemed to be understand that the undersigned had ever signed any bond with the company or any bond hardly exists.
You have to be proactive in the matter because in future the bond should not appear as a demon.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.